Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Smitten Kitten

Hi there, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy with lots of stuff.  Anyways, I have some good news, and some bad news.



First off, the good news. I think I may be smitten with somepet.. He is the most handsome pet I have ever seen in my neighbourhood, and we are always sending gifts to each other.

The bad news is that he is taken by another pet. =(

But oh well, I guess I will have to find someone else, and spend my days trying to get over my handsome friend.



In other news, I have let my ears come out from under my hair, and I've allowed my tail to show, so now everyone in my neighbourhood knows that I am, indeed, a Neko Fox.  I am so happy that I can finally be myself, and I still have all of my friends. =) I had to sell my tail to someone to get my friend Kairi the fairy stuff she loves, but then my friend Phil got it back for me. He is such a wonderful friend. =) My friend Kibbles also gave me a really cool ring that makes me invisible, and the cool wallpaper that reminds me of my old home. He is a really nice friend too.