Monday, August 09, 2010

Catching Up.

Well, now, it's been a while since I posted. [/sigh] A lot has happened in the past few weeks.
Firstly, my dreams came true, and I am now in an open relationship with a wonderful vampire. He spoils me so, and it is wonderful to know that his boyfriend is okay with us seeing each other as well.

Another thing, my friends have all been so generous and bought me these new boxes called "Revival Boxes" I am very grateful, though I have not recieved anything interesting in them.. Doubles of two different items, and a tree with a swing. I wish they were trade-able, I'm very addicted to trading.

I have also opened an art store on the forum, and have so far gotten 16 drawings! All of me and my best friend Posy. She was my very first friend in my neighbourhood, and her owner is my owner's best friend's girlfriend's pet. =3 If you can follow that. Teehee.

I have also updated my secret lab, and Vampy is my new assistant! We do many experiments together, and I love it.


This will be my last entry for a while, as my owner is going away, and will not be around to take care of me, and remind me to update. I will miss all my friends, and I hope they will take care of me for my owner.


I've also updated the pictures of my house. =3