Thursday, May 27, 2010

First day for everything.

Hi everyone. My name is Aliex. I am a miniature version of my owner, Alex. I live in a town called Pet Society. I would like to start off by saying that I am very, very thankful for my new friends, and I love each and every one of them. I used to be a blue mouse, back on Myspace, and my neighborhood was very dull and not much fun. My owner learned of a world known to humans as Facebook, and we quickly moved. I am an emo boy, and because there aren't many clothes for me to wear, sometimes I wear dresses. But only if they are black or bright and colourful.
 

I will do my best to keep this blog fun and interesting, but I can't promise that I will be very interesting.
I plan on posting every few days, so you can know what I am upto.

Well, have a nice life, and I hope to see you around sometimes.